Frequently Asked Questions
A: An animated depiction of how to use the MAKE YOUR OWN™ Cigarette Maker and MAKE YOUR OWN™ Cigarette Tubes to create your own cigarettes is available in the How To Section of this website.
Written Instructions are as follows:-
- Step 1. Open the tobacco compartment by lifting the sliding lid.
- Step 2. Place the tobacco evenly in the tobacco chamber and press down with the compressing tool.
- Step 3. Before closing the lid, slide the cigarette tube onto the nozzle.
- Step 4. Close the lid.
- Step 5. Push the lid backwards as far as it will go, then slide it forward to its original position.
- Step 6. Lift the lid and remove the cigarette.
You have now created your own cigarette.
The best tobacco to use is a 'volume' tobacco which has been made especially for making cigarettes; if you use tobaccos that have not been specially cut for creating your own cigarettes, the MAKE YOUR OWN™ cigarette maker may not work.
Please visit us again for more information.